Subscriber agrees not to allow Crovean Hosting equipment and services to be used for activities specifically prohibited in the crovean Hosting Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) below.
Spam: We do not allow our servers or resources to be used in any way to facilitate the sending or sending of Spam mail (unsolicited commercial email).
Crovean Web Hosting does NOT support, allow or host:
- Safe Lists
- Sites that give away free email accounts or free hosting accounts on a commercial basis.
- Hacking or any perpetration of security breaches.
- IRC servers or gaming servers.
- Game sites including flash based games.
- Warez sites.
- Autosurf Scripts.
- Torrent tracking.
- Webmail interfaces or any other mailing related software without written permission from Crovean Web Hosting Support (we provide a webmail interface with all of crovean Hosting accounts).
- Any custom installation of any kind of webstatistic analysis script on their servers. Crovean Hosting provides clients with webstat statistics calculated using log files that are processed every 24 hours.
- Any form of pornography.
- Child pornography or any activities harmful to minors.
- Fraudulent activity.
- Trademark or Copyright infringement.
- Network attacks or any unfriendly effort to effect service on another network or server.
- Virus distribution.
- MLM (Multi Level Marketing) or MLM related type sites, or email promotion/marketing sites.
- Pharmacy or prescription related sites.
- Hate sites.
- Any scripts that can create shell login access to the server.
*** 1 account, per website or domain.
All plans can be canceled within seven days before the end of month. The following prepaid months will be refunded minus the 10 dollar Domain name cancellation Fee( If account registered under the Free domain name special).
30 Day Money Back Policy
Crovean Web Hosting offers refunds on hosting for accounts canceled within 30 days of opening. Refunds are always granted unless the account was closed due to a violation of our TOS. Pay Pal payments are charged a small fee from Pay Pal for refunds. Refunds for accounts with free domain names will be only 66.67% of the Yearly Fee.
***Domain names are owned by accounts holders.***
All prices listed on our site are in US Dollars.
Backups and Data Loss
Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. Crovean Web Hosting not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on servers. Backups will not be provided for accounts that have been suspended or terminated for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us. Your use of this service is at your sole risk.
Crovean Web Hosting reserves the right to block IPs from known spam addresses and high-risk IP addresses known for hacking and virus sending. Crovean Web Hosting does this to protect both servers and customers from viruses, spam emails and hacking. Customers who would like to report spam IPs and need further information regarding IP blocking can contact me. Crovean Web Hosting DOES NOT block out entire country IP ranges.
Crovean Web Hosting will not tolerate abuses of our servers including but not limited to, Applications/scripts/software that a client runs on our servers that cause the server to load beyond a reasonable level. E.g. 100% CPU usage for a prolonged period. Abuse of support: » Crovean Web Hosting will not tolerate Abuse of support staff or the support system in general. » Crovean Web Hosting reserves the right to terminate any subscriber’s account whom does not meet the AUP above. » Please note that this AUP is subject to change and it is the Customer’s responsibility to regularly check for modifications. » Crovean Web Hosting does not issue refunds for terminating service due to suspected AUP violations.
Subscriber agrees to indemnify Crovean Web Hosting from any claim, demand, loss, cause of action, liability, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, which may be incurred by or asserted against Crovean Web Hosting which results from any active negligence on the part of Subscriber or Subscriber’s employees, Subscribers or agents.
Subscriber agrees to indemnify Crovean Hosting from any claim due to the loss of service or data for any reason.
Crovean Web Hosting reserves the right to amend or otherwise change this agreement by publishing the updated service agreement on the Crovean Web Hosting Website.